You’ll think of gingerbread cookies when you eat these pancakes, which are light and fluffy. You won’t be able to resist these treats for your taste senses! They’re easy to make and just require a few simple ingredients. If cooking for a large group, double or quadruple the recipe.
Ingredients used in gingerbread cookies
All-purpose flour is traditionally used to produce classic pancakes because it lends itself to a light and airy texture. The texture will be a touch denser than with all-purpose flour if you substitute whole wheat or gluten-free flour.
Ginger, cinnamon, and cloves are added to these pancakes to give them a warm, autumnal flavor that’s perfect for the season. Molasses is used to sweeten gingerbread pancakes. It imparts a very smokey and earthy taste to the meat. Milk, eggs, and unsalted butter are among the additional ingredients you’ll need.
How To Make Pancakes With Gingerbread Syrup
- Blend until smooth and combined. If you over-blend, the pancakes will be tough.
- Medium-high heat in a non-stick pan or griddle is ideal for cooking. Brush the pan with melted butter as soon as it’s heated.
- Put 1/4 cup of the batter in the middle of the pan and let it flow.
- When the bottom is golden and bubbles begin to form on the surface, the dish is done cooking (30-40 seconds).
- Remove the pancake to a dish once it has been flipped and cooked for 10-15 seconds on the other side. Re-use the leftover batter in the same way.
- Add honey, maple syrup, chocolate sauce, or any other sweetener of your choice for a sweet treat that’s both healthy and indulgent!