The famous British pop star Harry styles has cancelled his show in Copenhagen after 3 were killed which includes two young Danish citizen and one Russian citizen and numerous others were injured when a gunman, who firstly acted alone, fired abruptly at random shoppers, as the police said. Harry styles as per his schedule was all set to perform at the nearby Royal Arena venue on Sunday night. Styles was in the middle of his European portion of his “Love On Tour” world tour, which started in Scotland last month and wrap in Portugal at end of July. The Royal Arena which can easily host 16000 concert attendees was less than one mile from the attack position. After looking at the deadly attack, styles canceled his concert at Royal Arena after few hours only. He took twitter platform to release a statement as he felt “heartbroken along with the people of Copenhagen, I adore this city and people are so warm and full of love here” Chief Inspector of Copenhagen said that suspect is identified as a 22year old Danish man and he was arrested on spot. He also clarified that there was no indication of terrorism and report claims that suspect has mental health issues.
[contact-form to='[email protected]' subject='Footer Contact'][contact-field label='Email' type='email' required='1'/][contact-field label='Message' type='textarea'/][/contact-form]