In China, a video of sudden flames coming out from inside a man’s bag is becoming increasingly viral. After seeing this, many people present there got nervous. The video of the phone blast in the man’s bag is becoming increasingly viral on social media. The video has been shared by the South China Morning Post, in this 51-second video, the man is seen walking on a crowded street with his girlfriend, after which the phone in his bag suddenly explodes. And flames start coming out of his bag, after which the person hurriedly removes the bag containing flames and throws it on the ground. In this process, the person suffers a lot of injuries, his arm, hair and eyelids are burnt.
According to the video, the person bought a Samsung phone in the year 2016. He said that his phone battery was having problems. But at the time when the phone was blasted, it was not put on the charge. The incident is being investigated. Meanwhile, this video has frightened netizens on the Internet, with one user saying, “This should be a warning to most of us, who sleep with their phones on.” Some others blamed Samsung for risking their lives.
After the video goes viral, people are giving different reactions on it. One person said that this phone is 6 years old. The problem of bursting the battery in the old phones of Samsung has come before. In the year 2017, a case of Samsung Galaxy Note 7 burst was revealed. Which was corrected by Samsung. This phone looks older than that.