Serial entrepreneur and CEO of Liv Rental, Ayoub Rasmi founded the company with the mission of delivering the best possible one-stop-shop for all your high-end tourism rentals and needs in Marrakech. When it comes to planning a trip, especially to somewhere you?ve never been, you want to be sure you make the most out of every moment. You want to trust that your stay will be maximized with luxury, exploration and ease. The last thing a vacationer wants is to stress about researching where to stay, how to get around, and what to see.
Marrakech Explorations With Liv
The next time you come to Marrakech, Liv has everything you need and more all in one convenient location. Who better to guide you through your journey of a mystical land than someone who lives there and knows it like the back of his own hand? While it can be tempting at first to use any rental or vacation agency, the perks of using one that is specific to the area you are visiting are paramount.
Liv Marrakech is proud to offer premium services by way of car and apartment rentals. This ensures that when you visit Marrakech, you won?t have to worry about staying in a hotel or taking taxis, rather you can live like a millionaire even if just for a few nights. Rasmi believes that tourists need to experience Marrakech through this lens in order to have their trip lived out at maximum enjoyment. In addition to luxury car and apartment rentals, Liv is proud to offer the following extra services for all those looking to live it up on their vacation in Marrakech.
Additional Marrakech Sight Seeing
- Camel Tours: available in 45-minute or luxurious 1 hour and 20-minute group rides, tap into the environment and see Marrakech in a one-of-a-kind way by traversing dunes on camelback.
- Quads: not interested in riding through the desert on camelback? Maybe a quad or buggy is more your speed. Strap into these fast and fun vehicles with your friends and family and speed off into the desert chasing the sunset with this once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- Merzouga Desert Tours: take a tour of this incredible remote desert with picturesque red sand dunes as far as the eye can see. You won?t want to miss this luxurious opportunity upon your stay in Marrakech.
- Golf: who doesn?t love a little golf on their vacation? Deserts by nature make excellent golf sites, and Marrakech is no exception. Any true golf enthusiast will fall in love with the courses in Marrakech.
- Ouzoud Waterfalls Tours: these falls are a collection named after several waterfalls that all empty into the El-Abid River gorge. When you want a change of pace from seeing the dunes, book a trip through northeast Marrakech to see these beautiful and pristine falls.
Marrakech and Beyond
The tourism industry has seen massive growth in Marrakech in the last five years, drawing entrepreneurs and investors from all over. Ayoub Rasmi plans to launch Oasi Marrakech, a string of luxury apartments within the Montgomerie Golf Club in the coming year as a part of Liv Marrakech. We?re sold on the incredible luxury and ease of using Liv for our next trip to Morocco. Between the recommendations and accommodations, your trip will be nothing less than five-stars when you use Liv Marrakech for your next vacation.
Discover more about Marrakech