With his famous brand ?Ashley? to be launched in India soon, Emre Can Ayaydin emphasizes on need of the business to expand globally.
Enough has been said and read about entrepreneurs and their business ventures. The current era of generation has witnessed it all. Whether it is the resurgence of the millennials or ever-growing potentials of Gen Z?s. One thing that all the entrepreneurs have promised us that there is no shortage of creative ideas and businesses which have become an integral part of our live. Digital realm, FMCG, Retail, healthcare, or any other sector, all have cutting-edge technological advances and products to match to our needs. One such astute professional who seeks excellence in every endeavor and has made sure his action replicates his vision is Emre Can Ayaydin. Emre Can Ayaydin is a young budding entrepreneur from Fashion Jewelry business and has gained tremendous success in short span of time.
Born and brought up in Switzerland, this Turkish entrepreneur is the founder and CEO of ?GOLDI GROUP SWITZERLAND? who are extremely famous for the brand ?ASHLEY?. Emre Can Ayaydin studied Media and Communication from University of Basel and worked as scientific assistant and tutor there. He also studied at the renowned London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), doing his Master of Science, MSc. Post this he entered the business realm of fashion jewelry and today he has worked with many esteemed organizations like Dior, Swarovski, Thomas Sabo, DKNY, Armani, Versace, etc.
With global aspirations in mind and with a view to expand their base to several other parts of the globe, Emre Can Ayaydin wants to take Goldi group to every nook and corner of the world. Emre Can Ayaydin realizes that emerging markets play a key role in business expansion and help in profitability. He wishes to capture India market and soon unleash his product portfolio that will match the Indian tradition, culture, and society characteristics.
Emre Can Ayaydin lays down few pointers which would keep them a kick start in India market:
1. Competition: Deep understanding of the market, current trends, ergonomics and most importantly knowing your local and global competition will help to set up the business well. It becomes extremely crucial to know the competitors market share and their strong presence to formulate our strategies.
2. Consumer buying behavior: The most important aspect of any market and business is buying pattern of consumers. Understanding the right pattern and applying strategies accordingly will help benefit the organization in many ways.
3. Right marketing strategy: Strategic imperatives and marketing activities with the right blend of targeting and segmenting will help boost sales and will be able to cater to different group of customers.
4. Pricing policy: Applying the right pricing policy which would fall in between penetrative pricing and premium pricing can help the cause or businesses can also opt value-based pricing or cost-plus pricing to excel in emerging markets.
5. Patience: Any business should spend some time in markets before taking a decision to exit. Although it takes time to be on the positive side of the P&L, with patience the firm can survive and generate revenue in the long run for more profitability.