Season 4 of The Circle is now available on Netflix. Everyone’s favourite low-key reality competition show has a new batch of contestants and a new set of challenges in store for them. This is the most popular reality show for people who can sit on a couch and type messages into a computer! But there’s a lot more to the show than that. This is also one of television’s most strategic competition shows. That is what makes it so gripping, and you will not want to miss a single second of it.
So, when are all of those minutes going to be available on Netflix? What is the total number of episodes in Season 4 of The Circle? Here’s everything you need to know about it!
The first four episodes of The Circle Season 4 are now available to watch on Netflix. Sure, you can spread them out or make them a weekend binge… But are you sure you want to do that?
Where was Season 4 of The Circle filmed?
It was shot in the same apartments as Seasons 1-3, but with a fresh coat of paint, new furniture, and new decorations. This guide contains more information about the apartments, and you can even have fun figuring out which ones are which. Take note of the woodgrain on the floor and try to match it.
Who is the Season 4 cast of The Circle?
The following contestants have been announced thus far:
- Alex Brizard, 28, from Arizona. playing as “Nathan,” a frat bro.
- Alyssa Ljubicich, 27, from New York. Playing as herself
- Josh Brubaker, 24, from California. Playing as himself
- John Franklin, 24, from New Jersey. Playing as his mother “Carol.”
- Crissa Jackson, 31, from Pennsylvania. Playing as herself.
- Yu Ling Wu, 25, from California. Playing as herself.
- Parker Abbott, 21, from Florida. Playing as her father “Paul.”
- Frank Grimsley, 28, from Maryland. Playing as himself.
- Rachel Evans, 29, from Texas. Playing as herself.
As is customary, new contestants will be added throughout the competition as cast members are “blocked,” though who exactly has yet to be revealed. This means that viewers may have to wait a few episodes to find out how much of a ruse the Spice Girls reveal in The Circle’s Season 4 trailer is.
What is the release date and episode count for Circle Season 4?
The Circle Season 4 will air weekly, with new episodes airing every Wednesday at 3:01 a.m. ET/12:01 a.m. PT. The Circle Season 1 will consist of 13 episodes in total. The current release schedule is shown below.
- Episodes 1-4: Wednesday, May 4, 2022
- Episodes 5-8: Wednesday, May 11, 2022
- Episodes 9-12: Wednesday, May 18, 2022
- Episode 13: Wednesday, May 25, 2022