• Ukraine ranks 24th in government data openness, according to the 2016 Global Open Data Index study. It climbed 30 positions, compared to the previous year's results, Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman said.
• Ukraine's state budget in January-April 2017 received $9.8 billion in revenue, which exceeded budget financing targets by 18.9%, according to Treasury.
• The Ministry of Economic Development and Trade forecasts inflation at 7% in the first half of 2017, according to the ministry’s website.
• Out of 60 Ukraine’s largest banks, 27 need additional capitalization, the National Bank of Ukraine reports.
• A European Parliament committee has rejected increasing annual tariff quotas for imports of Ukrainian wheat, tomatoes and urea, Bloomberg reports.
• This month, Ukraine is to export 583 million kilowatt-hour of electricity to Moldova and Eastern European countries, Ukrinform reports.
• State-controlled Oschadbank in 2016 received $17.5 million of net profit against $463 million of net loss for 2015, the financial report of the bank says.
• Estonia's national airline Nordica and Poland's LOT Polish Airlines resume direct summer flights between Tallinn and Odesa on May 13, reports Odesa international airport.
• Crosco Integrated Drilling & Well Services Ltd. (Croatia) has won two out of 15 lots of a tender of Ukrgazvydobuvannia to carry out drilling works in Kharkiv and Poltava regions in 2017-2019, Interfax-Ukraine reports.
• Ukrtransgaz in the first four months of 2017 transported 30,5 billion cubic meters of Russian gas to European consumers. This is up by 23% compared to the previous years, the company’s press service reported.
For comments and news tips, please email UBJ AM editor Vitalii Dubenskyi at firstname.lastname@example.org
The UBJ website, like most websites, uses small text files called cookies. This note provides information on what cookies are, which cookies The UBJ uses, and how they can be controlled.
If you wish to restrict or block cookies you can set your internet browser to do so- click on the following link for further information: Cookies statement
- What are cookies?
- Which cookies does The UBJ use?
- How to control cookies
- Full list of cookies used by The UBJ
Read about Cookie Statement
Welcome to the UBJ
The UBJ is a subscription based service specifically designed for senior executives. To use the service, please Register and we will automatically grant you 7 days Free access! Or Subscribe online and get 15% discount immediately (promocode UBJ000555). We hope you will enjoy using the site over this period and come to the conclusion that it is an indispensable intelligence service on all that is happening in what is Europe's new frontier economy.
To subscribe immediately please click the link:
If you have already Registered and you see this window, all you need to do is to Subscribe.
I already have an account Sign in